CONTACT US - ANNIIEEMAL@GMAIL.COM TWITTER - CELINE & ANNIE SALE BLOG BLOGLOVIN'

March 27, 2012

ZIPPED



Leaving Melbourne was made easier knowing I was coming back to Singapore and picking up the 4 pieces I designed from my tailor! This is the first one, low quality images taken on photo booth because I was TOO EXCITED to wait for my friends to take a picture on my camera. I bought this over sized zip in London and have been waiting for the right piece to use it on. I can't wait to get out of this insane Singapore humidity so I can wear this shirt which doubles as a jacket.

I am off to the MASH-UP studio now to check out their new stock which has just arrived. Boo yah!

5 comments:

michelle said...

futuristic office
love it!

x
The Dress Up Corner

Jaeger said...

so funky!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

That zip is insane - I loves it!
Off to London I go!
Fashion Well Done

Jes said...

This is incredible Celine x

Georgiana xx said...

LOVE it so much! You should make more...? xx

www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com