CONTACT US - ANNIIEEMAL@GMAIL.COM TWITTER - CELINE & ANNIE SALE BLOG BLOGLOVIN'

March 28, 2012

CELINE




Don't know why I do this to myself. I went into Celine today and they so happened to have this bra I have been eyeing off for SO long, I didn't buy it but I did take some sneaky photos in the changing room. The material is my absolute favourite, I wish I could have the whole skirt, bra, blazer set!
The white shirt/shirt dress is also so perfect. Blaaaaahhhhh.

Also, for those who keep asking - my sunglasses in the below posts are by Celine (last seasons one).

8 comments:

Jes said...

Drooling over that shirt/Dress creation... Need it x

Mathilda said...

Simply CAN'T believe U changed your iPhone-cover....... Adored the panda

CELINE and ANNIE said...

Don't be CRAZY! I didn't change it, using my mums phone because I am in Singapore at the moment ;)

Rebecca said...

that bra is what i wanna wear on ma birhday OH WHY cant i find anything decent

Rebecca said...

how much is that top in £ btw?

CELINE and ANNIE said...

Thee bra type top is about 550 pounds.... The shirt dress about 800.

Jaeger said...

so pretty!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

JADE EMILY said...

That is gorgeous! x

JADE EMILY
Australian Online Clothing Store // Representing the best of both Australian and International brands!
www.jadeemily.com.au
www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline